The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- The world's best-selling stick!
- Great all-around size and weight for any musical situation
- Tear drop tip for rich cymbal sounds
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper : Medium