Developed in conjunction with renowned jazz drummer Adam Nussbaum, the 20” K Constantinople Renaissance Ride is a versatile instrument that works well in small-to-medium sized musical settings and complements the original 22", but with a little less volume output. Its unique hammering features borrow from other K and K Custom series, resulting in a beautiful hybrid with a wide spectrum of sound applications. Three rows of over hammering and four series of large hammer clusters on top give it a slightly 'trashy' sound, and beautiful spread of dark overtones. This cymbal features smooth lathing on both sides for a little extra give, and a smaller bell than the 22" that is left unlathed underneath and overhammered on top. The result is a 20" ride that can handle strong accents and has a nice initial wash, but is still very articulate and easy to control in its smaller size.
- Versatile in small-to-medium sized musical settings
- Slightly less volume output than the 22"
- Hammering in three rows and four clusters for 'trashy' sound
- Smooth lathing on both sides for extra give
- Very articulate and easy to control